Monday, January 20, 2014

Rosenberg article


  1. I agree with Rosenberg’s view on the importance of section headings because they have helped me numerous times in academic writing assignments when I have large volumes of text to go through. I would recommend this strategy for those writing an academic paper of considerable length, so that the audience may more easily access a particular body of knowledge from the article.
  2. Again I agree with Rosenberg that academic texts are like engaging in a conversation, and depending on the issue I have found myself arguing with the author’s analysis. Either something is being overlooked or a particular bias is being utilized; it is important to engage one’s self in the reading with the intent to analyze the text not just summarize the authors point of view.
  3. I do not believe that this text will have any effect on my writing because these were all concepts I was previously aware of. However, that being said I did enjoy this article and the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment